Investment for the new laboratories in 1997 was by Development Grant No 2235/NN. 5388/29.11.96/N.1892/90). It has been defined as "Laboratory of Applied Research" by the Special Committee of Experts of the General Secretariat of Research and Technology, as applies to investment in high technology.
The company being an "Independent Private Laboratory" guarantees the discretion in matters it undertakes.
The key factor that has helped "Skylab-Med" Laboratories stand out and sets us apart is "Our people". Our supervising scientists have considerable years of experience in academic positions and in the industry, giving them valuable theoretical, applied and client-side experience. As a result, our people know the complexities of the industry and the processes required for generating clear and accurate analytical results. They understand the demands of regulatory and quality standards. And they know how to meet your analytical needs in a timely manner.
Range of ACTIVITIES
The aim of the company is to match analysis and research studies of high technological quality with fast service and competitive prices, based on the knowledge and specialization of its highly qualified scientists.
· Provides analytical support that ranges from routine testing to highly sophisticated R&D method development and problem solving. We can analyze your samples using standard methods or we can develop a rugged analytical method starting from the structure of the molecule.
· Is a GMP approved CRO, pioneer in bioequivalence studies of pharmaceutical products in Greece.
· Conducts Microbiological tests in drugs, cosmetics, foods, and beverages.
· Offers Consulting Services in all fields of activities.
· Disposes significant research experience and specialization in the study of volatile compounds of foods and beverages using Gas Chromatography Ð Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
· Organizes Training courses and Workshops in all fields of our activities.
· Participates in European Inter-laboratory Test Programs.
· Exhibits an extensive activity in founded Research and Development Programs (PAVE, RETEX, SËÁ, PLATON).
The Laboratories quality systems:
· Accredited for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by the Greek National Organization of Medicines (E.O.F.) for microbiological and chemical tests in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics as well as for the analysis of active drug components in biological samples for the Bioequivalence Studies.
· Accredited according to the ISO 17025 Standard.
View our 2015 balance sheet here